So today, I am going to share a recipe for our favorite healing balm.
This healing balm is great for a stiff neck and shoulder and any other muscle pains. Just make sure you don't apply it on open wounds as it contains arnica and also is not suitable for the people who are sensitive to aspirin. This balm is medicinal and not to nourish your skin and NOT FOR ANIMALS.
♥ RECIPE ♥
- Comfrey infused oil ----100ml
- Beeswax ----10g
- Arnica tincture ----50ml
- Wintergreen essential oil ----10ml
- Put the comfrey infused oil and beeswax in a heat proof grass jar and place it in a pan with hot water to melt. ( just like when you melt chocolate, so no direct heat!) stir gently until all the wax is melted, and leave to cool slightly
- Whisk in Arnica tincture until the cream forms
- Add & stir in wintergreen essential oil