I have been searching for the best long lasting treats for my dogs. Something natural and ethical as well as nutritious. Personally I am not keen on stuffed rubber toys as I think they are not so kind to the environment. Also I have heard of a very unfortunate accident. Rubber can break and dogs should not eat it, but who can watch their dogs all the time? Well, I know it was a very unusual accident, but I was searching for something natural that dogs can eat and enjoy as a whole!
Then this recipe was born. Cow hoof is made of keratin and this is great for dog's skin and nails.
Why don't you try our HERBAL COW HOOVES to make your own mighty stuffed hooves♥
♥ Recipe ♥
for about 2-3 cow hooves
- 1 biggish slice of UK sourced salmon
- 6 dried sprats, 10 chicken hearts
- 2 & 1/2 table spoon of coconut oil
- 1 table spoon of goat's yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of coconut shreds
- 1/3 apple
- 1 teaspoon of calendula
- 1 teaspoon of rose hip
- 1 teaspoon of nettle
- 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of caraway seeds
- 2 teaspoons of kelp
Blend and fill the cow hoof and keep it in the fridge to make it nicely set.