I have been wondering why many of the commercial dog treats are made with junk and are full of grains. Even with the organic expensive ones, you have to be really careful what is inside. You might end up giving nice looking but empty junk to your special pooches. Like I want to know what I am feeding my children, I do want to make sure I am feeding the best thing for my dogs. So what's the best way? MAKE MY OWN! Making your own treats is actually very simple and very easy. Right, now you feel like making your own special treats? Here is the recipe!
♥ Recipe ♥
- Thin sliced venison
- fresh basil
- sprouted alfa alfa
- Da Fioretti Organics Herbal Sprinkle
- Slice venison very thin ( approx 2mm) . If it is too thick, hammer it to make it thinner
- Sprinkle some Da Fioretti Organics Herbal Sprinkle, and add fresh basil
- Roll them in a cigarette shape, and hammer it to make it thin.
- Put them on the dehydrating tray and sprinkle some more alfa alfa
- Set the dehydrator at 35-40℃ and and wait until the meat is nicely dry.
Venison is a low calorie meat and great source of protein. Nice fresh basil and herbal sprinkle add more nutrients to keep your pooch happy and healthy!
Enjoy your raw feeding and post your photo of your treats and pooch on our face book page! We love hearing from you!