When Coco was small, she often had tummy trouble especially when the trainer used treats to train her. So I always look into more nutritious and healthy treats which are also easy to digest for dogs that have sensitive tummies.
Right, we went through, and we learn. Right? Here is my secret recipe for home made treats for dogs that simply want the best or for dogs that have sensitive tummies.
I used Honey's pre-made prime free range beef as it contains ground bones. I added our beautiful skin & coat herbal infusion to support skin function during this cold season. Many dogs suffer from dry skin at the moment and also they need to get ready for the coming allergy season.
♥ RECIPE ♥
- 250g pre-made ethically made minced raw meal
- 1 tablespoon of coconut shreds
- 1 tablespoon of Da Fioretti Organics Herbal Infusion for beautiful skin & coats
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Make a small cube shape
- Place them on the dehydrating tray
- Set the dehydrator at 40C - remember, heat will kill the nutritions, especially for dogs, so we want to set the temperature as low as possible.
- After a couple of hours, try to squeeze and if they are dry and have elastic texture, they are ready!
- Store in a clean jar when they are completely cooled down. If you add some cinnamon, it helps to preserve a little longer.
Enjoy and send me some photos of your meaty bites to https://www.facebook.com/fiorettidistfrancisk9friends?ref=hl